The Best Astrology App for iPhone and Mac OSX
One App Does It All • Tropical & Sidereal
Ephemeris Covers 5000 years (2500 BC - 2500 AD)
iPhemeris is the best Astrology software for iPhone, iPad (iOS) and Mac (MacOS). It includes all types of Astrology Charting and has Ephemeris Tables, Astrological Calendars, Moon & Eclipse tables, Sky Now real-time chart of the Sky and can function in either Tropical or Sidereal mode!
iPhemeris is the only Astrology App that includes traditional, tabular Ephemerides with tables of Longitude, Declination & Latitude, Moon Phases, Eclipses & Void of Course Moon data. It uses the most accurate ephemeris data in the world, the JPL DE430/431 ephemerides and can be set to display positions for any time and time zone you like. Need a 9:30am ET Ephemeris for the New York stock market open, no problem!
Vedic Astrologers love iPhemeris because everything can display Tropical or Sidereal positions for any of 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or set your own.
iPhemeris was the first Astrology App for iPhone and has been continuously updated and improved since its introduction in 2008. If you're serious about Astrology and need the best, iPhemeris is what you've been looking for! Stop carrying all those books around and get iPhemeris for your iPhone, iPad & Mac OSX!
Get All These Features
When You Buy
iPhemeris Astrology Software for Your Mac or iOS Device!
10.8 Released June 6, 2018
Added: Additional time steps: 10, 50, 100 & 500 years.
Added: Enter and Display 24 hr time for Astrological charts.
Added: Declination / Latitude view has its own set of displayed planet preferences.
Added: Separate preferences for planets on Astrological Wheels & Reports.
Improved: For iPhone X and iOS 11.
Improved: Graphic Ephemeris sizing.
Improved: Houses Now.
Fixed: Not listing Jan 31, 2018 Eclipse.
Fixed: Various other minor issues.
- Natal Charts.
- Transit Charts.
- Progressed Charts.
- Solar Return Horoscopes.
- Lunar Return Horoscopes.
- Re-location Charts.
- Composite Charts (Mid-point).
- Dual Charts (Bi-Wheel)
- Triple Charts (Tri-Wheel).
- Aspect lines drawn on charts.
- Customize wheel style. Includes French wheel style and other wheel styles preferred in Europe.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed on Charts.
- Reports: Synastry Grid, Aspects, Points, Mid-Points, Table of Elements and Rulerships (Cardinality), Dignities.
- Chart Notes - Write and store notes for each chart.
- Rectification Tool - Step charts forward & back in time.
- House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Vedic, Alcabitious, Aries 0.
- Sky Now - A continuosly updating chart (every 5 seconds) for any location.
- iCloud - Use iCloud to store and share charts between all your devices & computers running iPhemeris.
- Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 144°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
- Orbs - Customize, set fractional orbs or individually turn off.
- Other Points: Ascendant, Descendant, Mid-Heaven, IC, Vertex, Earth, Part of Fortune, Black Moon.
- Part of Fortune - Two calculations styles.
- Monthly, Tabular style Ephemeris (Longitude) for 5000 years (2500 BC to 2500 AD).
- iPhemeris uses the most accurate ephemeris in the world, the Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE 430/431 with sub-second precision.
- Declination & Latitude tables.
- Graphic Ephemeris:
- Display Longitude or Declination for any date range.
- Display any harmonic degree range between 30° and 360°.
- Overlay Astrological charts.
- Display as a traditional Midnight or Noon GMT Ephemeris or for any other time & time zone of your choice.
- Display Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Planets - All planets plus: Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido, Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna.
- Two Moon Columns: The position at Ephemeris time, and 12 hours later.
- Moon Phase Tables: Date, Time & Sign of phases in both GMT and your local time zone.
- Eclipse Tables: Date, time and sign of Solar and Lunar eclipses.
- Void of Course Moon Tables: Time of last aspect and next lunar ingress.
- North Node (True or Mean).
- Black Moon (Lilith).
- Choose which Planets, Asteroids & Points are displayed.
- Planetary directions.
- Includes Sidereal Time.
- Page back and forward by month or jump to any date.
- Monthly calendar showing daily Astrological aspects (Aspectarian).
- Monthly calendar of daily transits to any astrology chart.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed.
- Choose Orbs.
- Planetary directions.
- Tropical or Sidereal positions using preset Ayanamsa or a custom value.
- Page & swipe through months or jump to any date.
- iPhemeris is a modern astrology tool that uses internet map technology to help you find latitude & longitude for your astrology charts. It's accurate to within feet and can be extremely helpful with cuspy charts:
- Maps are in your native language.
- Scroll, pinch and zoom to find any place on earth.
- Search for places or addresses in your own language.
- Uses the International Time Zone database used by computers around the world to lookup Time Zones for any place on earth.
- iCloud - backup and sync all your Astrology Charts between your devices and computers.
- Lots of Settings to let you customize most things.
- Extensive documentation included for all versions.
- iPhemeris can be set to operate in Sidereal mode.
- When in Sidereal mode all calculations and displays throughout are adjusted for the selected Ayanamsa.
- 17 Pre-defined Ayanamsa included:
- D.K, Fagan Bradley, Lahiri, Krishnamurti
- Galactic, Raman, Takra I, Takra II
- Babylonian, Deluce, Larry Ely, Yukteshwar
- Sassanian, Ushashashi, Hipparchus, Dhira, Krushna
- Custom, user defined Ayanamsa - Provide your value for the year 1900 (Epoch) and iPhemeris will adjust for precession to the chart or ephemeris date.
- iPhemeris Menus & Preferences are translated into: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean & Chinese
- iPhemeris for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch works on iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPhemeris for Mac works on OSX Mavericks 10.10 or later.