The Best Astrology Software for Mac OSX
Ephemeris covers 5000 years (2500 BC - 2500 AD)
Tropical & Sidereal positions.
About iPhemeris Astrology Software for Mac OS
iPhemeris is the best Astrology Software for MacOS. It does all types of Astrology charting and includes: Ephemeris Tables; Astrological Calendars; Moon & Eclipse tables; "Sky Now" real-time chart of the Sky, and can function in either Tropical or Sidereal mode.
iPhemeris is the only Astrology software for Mac that includes traditional Tabular Ephemerides with tables of longitude, declination & latitude, moon phases, eclipses, void of course moon and lunar ingress and the ephemeris can be set to display tables for any time and time zone you like. Need a 9:30am ET Ephemeris for the New York stock market open, no problem!
Vedic Astrologers love iPhemeris because everything can display Tropical or Sidereal positions for any of 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or set your own.
iPhemeris was the first Astrology App for iPhone and has been continuously updated, improved and supported since its introduction in 2008. If you're serious about Astrology and need the best, iPhemeris is what you've been looking for! Stop carrying all those books around and get iPhemeris for your iPhone, iPad & Mac OSX!
Get All These Features
When You Buy
iPhemeris Astrology Software for Mac OS!
3.6 Released Aug. 12, 2018
Added: Independent Orb settings for Applying & Separating aspects.
New: Categories added to astrology charts for grouping and filtering.
New: Search and filter astrology charts by Name or Category.
Fixed: Issue with Location search from Maps.
Fixed: Minor error with Alcabitious house cusps.
- Natal Charts.
- Transit Charts.
- Progressed Charts.
- Solar Return Charts.
- Lunar Return Charts.
- Re-location Charts.
- Composite Charts (Mid-point).
- Two Charts (Bi-Wheel).
- Three Charts (Tri-Wheel).
- Aspect lines drawn on charts.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed on Charts.
- Aspect Synastry Grid
- List of Aspects
- List of Points with House and Declination
- Table of Cardinality and Elements
- Chart Notes - Write and store notes for each chart.
- Rectification Tool - Step charts forward & back in time.
- House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Antique, Vedic, Alcabitious, Aries 0.
- Sky Now - A continuosly updating chart (every 5 seconds) for any location.
- iCloud - Use iCloud to store and share charts between all your devices & computers running iPhemeris.
- Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 144°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
- Orbs: Separate Orb settings for Applying & Separating aspects; fractional Orbs (e.g. 1.5°).
- Other Points: Ascendant, Descendant, Mid-Heaven, IC, Vertex, Earth, Part of Fortune, Black Moon.
- Part of Fortune - Two calculations styles.
- Wheel Styles - Customize horoscope wheel elements; French and European styles.
- Tables for Jan. 1700 to 2100 included. In-App purchase extends the ephemeris to 5000 years (2500 BC - 2500 AD).
- iPhemeris uses the most accurate ephemeris in the world, the Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE 430/431 with sub-second precision.
- Monthly tabular style Ephemeris (Longitude and Declination).
- Graphic Ephemeris:
- Display Longitude or Declination for any date range.
- Display any harmonic degree range between 30° and 360°.
- Overlay Astrological charts.
- Display's data under cursor in sidebar.
- Display as a traditional Midnight or Noon GMT Ephemeris, or for any custom time and time zone.
- Display Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Planets - All planets plus: Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido, Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna..
- Choose which Planets, Asteroids & Points are displayed.
- Planetary directions.
- Two Moon Columns: The position at Ephemeris time, and 12 hours later.
- Moon Phases: Date, Time & Sign of Moon and Sun for both GMT and your local time zone.
- Eclipses: Date, time and sign of Solar and Lunar eclipses.
- Void of Course Moon Tables: Includes date/time of last aspect and date/time/sign of next Lunar Ingress.
- North Node (True or Mean).
- Black Moon (Lilith).
- Includes Sidereal Time.
- Page back and forward by month or jump to any date.
- Monthly calendar style Aspectarian showing daily aspects in the sky.
- Monthly Transit calendar showing daily transits to any of your astrological charts.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed.
- Set the Orbs used.
- Planetary directions.
- Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Page back and forward by month, or jump to any date.
- iPhemeris is a modern astrology tool that uses internet map technology to help you find latitude & longitude for your astrology charts. It's accurate to within feet and can be extremely helpful with cuspy charts:
- Maps are in your native language.
- Scroll, pinch and zoom to find any place on earth.
- Search for places or addresses in your own language.
- Uses the International Time Zone database used by computers around the world to lookup Time Zones for any place on earth.
- iCloud - backup and sync all your Astrology Charts between your devices and computers.
- Lots of Settings to let you customize most things.
- Extensive documentation included for all versions.
- iPhemeris can be set to operate in Sidereal mode.
- When in Sidereal mode all calculations and displays throughout are adjusted for the selected Ayanamsa.
- 17 Pre-defined Ayanamsa included:
- D.K, Fagan Bradley, Lahiri, Krishnamurti
- Galactic, Raman, Takra I, Takra II
- Babylonian, Deluce, Larry Ely, Yukteshwar
- Sassanian, Ushashashi, Hipparchus, Dhira, Krushna
- Custom, user defined Ayanamsa - Provide your value for the year 1900 (Epoch) and iPhemeris will adjust for precession to the chart or ephemeris date.
- iPhemeris Menus & Preferences are translated into: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean & Chinese
- iPhemeris for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch works on iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPhemeris for Mac works on MacOS 12.0 (High Sierra) or later.