The Best Astrology Software for Mac OSX
Ephemeris covers 5000 years (2500 BC - 2500 AD)
Tropical & Sidereal positions.
About iPhemeris Astrology Software for Mac OS
iPhemeris is the best Astrology Software for MacOS. It does all types of Astrology charting and includes: Ephemeris Tables, Astrological Calendars, Moon & Eclipse tables, Sky Now real-time chart of the Sky and can function in either Tropical or Sidereal mode!
iPhemeris is available on both iOS and Mac OS and can use iCloud to sync your Astrology Charts between all your Apple devices.
iPhemeris is the only Astrology App that includes traditional, tabular Ephemerides with tables of Longitude, Declination & Latitude, Moon Phases and Eclipses. Set it to display positions for any time and time zone you like. Need a 9:30am ET Ephemeris for the New York stock market open, no problem!
Vedic Astrologers love iPhemeris because it supports both Sidereal positions in addition to the usual Tropical positions and can operate using any of 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own custom value.
iPhemeris was the first serious Astrology App in the Mac App store and has been continuously updated, improved and supported since the introduction of its iPhone version in 2008. If you're serious about Astrology, iPhemeris is what you've been looking for! Get it now!
Get All These Features
When You Buy
iPhemeris Astrology Software for Mac OS!
3.0.1 Released March 21, 2017
Added: In-App Purchase to extend coverage to 5000 years (2500 BC to 2500 AD). Includes 4 additional asteroids: Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna.
Added: Option to use the esoteric symbol for Pluto.
Fixed: Time Zone lookup issues for some new charts.
Fixed: Various minor Graphic Ephemeris labeling issues.
Improved: Graphic Ephemeris remembers last date range for all features.
Improved: Graphic Ephemeris remembers last harmonic for all features.
Improved: Choose starting weekday for Astrology Calendars.
- Natal Charts.
- Transit Charts.
- Progressed Charts.
- Solar Return Charts.
- Lunar Return Charts.
- Re-location Charts.
- Composite Charts (Mid-point).
- Two Charts (Bi-Wheel).
- Three Charts (Tri-Wheel).
- Aspect lines drawn on charts.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed on Charts.
- Aspect / Synastry Grid,
- List of Aspects
- List of Points with House and Declination
- List of Midpoints
- Chart Notes - Write and store notes for each chart.
- Rectification Tool - Step charts forward & back in time.
- House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Antique, Vedic, Alcabitious, Aries 0.
- Sky Now - A continuosly updating chart (every 5 seconds) for any location.
- iCloud - Use iCloud to store and share charts between all your devices & computers running iPhemeris.
- Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 144°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
- Orbs - Customize, set fractional orbs or individually turn off.
- Other Points: Ascendant, Descendant, Mid-Heaven, IC, Vertex, Earth, Part of Fortune, Black Moon.
- Part of Fortune - Two calculations styles.
- Tables for Jan. 1700 to 2100 included. In-App purchase extends the ephemeris to 5000 years (2500 BC - 2500 AD).
- Monthly tabular style Ephemeris (Longitude and Declination).
- Graphic Ephemeris:
- Display Longitude or Declination for any date range.
- Display any harmonic degree range between 30° and 360°.
- Overlay Astrological charts.
- Display's data under cursor in sidebar.
- Display as a traditional Midnight or Noon GMT Ephemeris, or for any custom time and time zone.
- Display Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Planets - All planets plus: Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido, Hygiea, Astraea, Eris, Sedna..
- Choose which Planets, Asteroids & Points are displayed.
- Planetary directions.
- Two Moon Columns: The position at Ephemeris time, and 12 hours later.
- Moon Phases: Date, Time & Sign of Moon and Sun for both GMT and your local time zone.
- Eclipses: Date, time and sign of Solar and Lunar eclipses.
- Void of Course Moon Tables: Includes date/time of last aspect and date/time/sign of next Lunar Ingress.
- North Node (True or Mean).
- Black Moon (Lilith).
- Includes Sidereal Time.
- Page back and forward by month or jump to any date.
- Monthly calendar style Aspectarian showing daily aspects in the sky.
- Monthly Transit calendar showing daily transits to any of your astrological charts.
- Select the Planets, Asteroids & Points displayed.
- Set the Orbs used.
- Planetary directions.
- Tropical or Sidereal positions using one of the 17 pre-defined Ayanamsa, or your own.
- Page back and forward by month, or jump to any date.
- iPhemeris is a modern astrology tool that uses internet map technology to help you find latitude & longitude for your astrology charts. It's accurate to within feet and can be extremely helpful with cuspy charts:
- Maps are in your native language.
- Scroll, pinch and zoom to find any place on earth.
- Search for places or addresses in your own language.
- Uses the International Time Zone database used by computers around the world to lookup Time Zones for any place on earth.
- iCloud - backup and sync all your Astrology Charts between your devices and computers.
- Lots of Settings to let you customize most things.
- Extensive documentation included for all versions.
- iPhemeris can be set to operate in Sidereal mode.
- When in Sidereal mode all calculations and displays throughout are adjusted for the selected Ayanamsa.
- 17 Pre-defined Ayanamsa included:
- D.K, Fagan Bradley, Lahiri, Krishnamurti
- Galactic, Raman, Takra I, Takra II
- Babylonian, Deluce, Larry Ely, Yukteshwar
- Sassanian, Ushashashi, Hipparchus, Dhira, Krushna
- Custom, user defined Ayanamsa - Provide your value for the year 1900 (Epoch) and iPhemeris will adjust for precession to the chart or ephemeris date.
- iPhemeris Menus & Preferences are translated into: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Korean & Chinese
- iPhemeris for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch works on iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPhemeris for Mac works on Mac OS 10.11 or later.